Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cloud Services Acceleration through Orchestration

I was asked to attend this session Deepika Nath, I met her during my internship at Cisco in the summer of 2012. It is always nice seeing old friends each year at GHC, and hopefully we will be able to connect in our future GHC adventures.

The session was very interesting and informative. I had very little knowledge of cloud computing stepping into the room. The table I sat at, ended up being with all the Rackspace employees. So I was able to ask them more specific questions about cloud computing during the interactive parts.

I really liked the way the session was setup. Having the information and then workshop like participation always allows the attendees to get more out of it. Besides... brainstorming with amazing women is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment